Ninja Forms Excel Export
This plugin improves NinjaForms export features by using the OpenXML Excel file format.
- Advanced filtering options
- Select and reorder fields for export
- Multiline form entries don’t cause a line shift in the export document
- No problems with character encoding and special characters.
- Avoid splitting of columns if users enter the CSV delimiter in one of the input fields
Ninja Forms already contains a CSV export feature to download all form submissions.
In most situations this feature works quite well but there are still some unresolved issues.
- Multiline form entries cause a line shift in the export document
- Excel doesn’t recognize the correct character encoding and destroys some special characters.
- If users enter the CSV delimiter in one of the input fields the exported entry will be split into two columns
This plugin improves the Ninja Forms Submissions Export.
The reliable Excel Open XML Format XLSX helps exporting all kinds of data.
Version 1.1 adds a new batch processing feature to export thousands of entries (tested up to 25 000 submissions on a shared hosting).